COVID Testing Centres
Government Testing Centers
If you or anyone from your family start to observe Corona symptoms, please visit the nearest Mohalla clinic, Fever or Flu clinic, or your family doctor.
If a doctor prescribes you a test based on the nature of your symptoms, you can get yourself tested at the COVID Testing Centre (CTCs). There are currently 21 CTCs in Delhi which are open from 8 AM to 4 PM.
Click on any CTC below to get directions on Google Maps.
- Shrine Hospital, Main Bawana Road, Sector 17, Rohini (connected with MVH Hospital)
North West District
- Beleamonde Hotel, Chhatarpur, Mandir Road, Sahoorpur Extention, Mehrauli, IIPM Satbari Road New Delhi
South West District
Private Testing Centers
The Delhi government has approved private laboratories to conduct tests for Corona. You can get yourself tested at any private lab with a valid doctor’s prescription.
This is a list of all the Private Labs that are testing patients for COVID-19
- Lal Path Labs, Block -E, Sector 18, Rohini, Delhi
- Dr Dangs Lab, C-2/1, Safadarjung Development Area, NewDelhi
- Laboratory Services, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
📞 1860 500 1066
- Max Lab, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New-Delhi
- Oncquest Labs Ltd, 3-Factory Road, New-Delhi
- Lifeline Laboratory, H-11, Green Park Extension, New-Delhi
- Dept of Lab Services, Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, 5, Pusa Road, New-Delhi
- Dept of Laboratory Services, Action Cancer Hospital, A-4, Paschim Vihar (East), New-Delhi
- Genestrings Diagnostic Centre Pvt Ltd, 3, MMTC, Geetanjali Enclave, New Delhi
- Sterling Accuris Diagnostics, A divison of Sterling Accuris Wellness Pvt Ltd, C-65, Block C, Phase I, Okhla, New Delhi