Have you tested positive for Coronavirus?
Who can get tested? (As per ICMR Guidelines)
- Patients with ILI* symptoms who have international travel history in the last 14 days
- Patients with ILI* symptoms who have come into contact of Corona positive patients
- Healthcare workers/frontline workers with ILI* symptoms involved in containment and mitigation of Corona
- Patients who have symptoms of Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI) — acute respiratory infection with fever greater than or equal to 101.4 degrees F and cough and requiring hospitalization
- Patients who are asymptomatic, but have come into contact with Corona positive patients can be tested once between the 5th day and the 10th day of coming into contact
- Patients with ILI* symptoms in hotspots/containment zones.
- Patients admitted in hospitals who develop ILI* symptoms.
- Patients with ILI* symptoms who have returned / migrated from another part of the country/state within 7 days of illness.
* ILI symptoms – acute respiratory infection with fever greater than or equal to 101.4 degrees F and cough.