COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donation
The Delhi government has launched the country’s first plasma bank. If you are a recovered Corona patient, come forward and donate your plasma.
Your contribution may help save a life!
You CAN donate plasma if:
- You were tested positive for COVID-19
- You have fully recovered and are free of symptoms for 14 days
- You are between 18-60 years old
You cannot donate plasma if:
- Your weight is less than 50 kg
- You have ever been pregnant
- You are diabetic on insulin
- Your Blood Pressure is more than 140 and diastolic less than 60 or more than 90
- You have uncontrolled diabetes or hypertension with change in medication in last 28 days
- You are a Cancer Survivor
- You have chronic kidney/heart/lung or liver disease.
How will Delhi government facilitate donors?
- We will arrange for your transport to the ILBS Hospital in Vasant Kunj, or reimburse your travel cost.
- If you have not yet been tested negative after being tested positive for Covid initially, we will arrange for you to be tested.
- We will provide refreshments during your visit to the Plasma Bank.
- You will receive a Plasma Donor Certificate signed by the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Delhi.