The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana has been launched by the Government of India and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. This initiative aims to provide eligible individuals with free treatment, health-related facilities, and health insurance worth 5 Lakh Rupees under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. To learn more about the Ayushman Bharat 2023 Scheme, please read the article below.
Ayushman Card 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABHA)
|Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
|Ayushman Card 2023 Eligibility
|Lower Income Group, EWS Category, SC/ST Category, Beggars, Daily Wage Workers, and others
|The benefits of Ayushman Card 2023
|(i) Cashless Treatment Up To Rs 5,00,000/-
(ii) Health Insurance
|Type of Treatments Covered Under the Scheme
|All Types of Major and Minor Treatments
|All Government & Non-Government Hospitals
|Income Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, Domicile, Aadhar Card & Others
Ayushman Card 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Ayushman Bharat 2023 Scheme, the beneficiary must meet the conditions mentioned below:
- The applicant must be from a family living below the poverty line.
- Every citizen of India is eligible to apply for the scheme regardless of their financial condition, domicile cast & occupation.
- The applicant must be a valid citizen of India.
- The purpose of this program is to provide assistance to individuals who work on a daily wage basis and those who count below the poverty line.
Ayushman Card 2023 Required Documents
To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the applicant must have these documents as these documents will be used to verify the citizenship and status of the applicant. You should have both hard and soft copies of these documents at the time of registration.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card Number
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- SC or ST Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Ayushman Card 2023 Benefits
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits the applicant upon successful registration. These benefits can only be avail by applying online through the official website pmjay.gov.in:
- Under the Scheme, the beneficiaries will be able to avail of free treatment in any of the Hospitals that exist in India. The treatment will be free of cost regardless of the type of disease whichever patient has.
- The ABHA Card Beneficiaries will be able to claim the benefits of cashless treatment and admission services. This means the beneficiary can get medical services without having to pay upfront charges.
- One of the major advantages of this scheme is that during the event of hospitalization, the scheme covers expenses for up to 15 days & total amount of up to 5 Lakhs. The Government of India takes care of the expenses.
The scheme follows a completely cashless approach, ensuring that beneficiaries are not obligated to make any payments either upon enrollment or throughout the duration of the scheme.
Steps to Apply Online for an Ayushman Bharat Card 2023
To take advantage of the scheme and access its benefits, individuals are required to carefully follow the provided steps for registration.
- Visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme at pmjay.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “Create ABHA Card” Button.
- Now enter your Aadhaar card number and submit. A 6-digit OTP will come on your linked mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and head over to the next step.
- An Application form will be open on your screen now fill up the information in the corresponding fields and upload the required documents and certificates to verify.
- Submitting the form and awaiting approval is now required. Please note that it may take approximately 24 hours to receive approval from the authorities.
Once your request is verified by the authority, you will have the ability to directly download a copy of your ABHA Card from your beneficiary account.
Note: To avail of the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, you must carry both hard and soft copies of your Ayushman Card along with yourself.
Ayushman Card List 2023 Download
The Ayushman Card List is the list of beneficiaries along with their names which was prepared by the authorities. If you have applied for the ABHA Card or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, it is important for you to check the beneficiary list regularly. Locate your name and download your card to avail of benefits. However, if you aren’t able to find your name in the beneficiary list, it is highly advised to check your Ayushman Card Status and make necessary corrections to your application form. If you are able to find your name in the list then you should download a copy of your ABHA Card in order to avail the health benefits.
To make necessary corrections or check your ABHA Card status, please visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Initiative at pmjay.gov.in.
FAQs on Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023
To register for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the applicant must have an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, SC & ST Cast Certificate and a recent Passport Size Photograph.
To claim the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, please visit the official website pmjay.gov.in.